Administration Managers are responsible for managing and overseeing company’s day-to-day administrative processes and efforts. They have excellent communication and organizational skills and they are result-oriented people.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Administration Manager join our management team, As an Administration Manage, you will supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
You will also lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services maintenance & Governmental requirements
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
requirements and qualifications:
- 10-15 years of experience minimum 7 years as a Manager
- Industrial/Manufacturing (FMCG) background is a MUST
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good English – spoken and written.
- Leadership, time, task, and resource management skills.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and task and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of operating Microsoft Office applications.
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Team player
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field