- Handling basic office administration duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, reporting, filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- General office administration and data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the administrative support field.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good English language (Speaking & writing)