- Provide assistance to the real estate administrator.
- Handle and screen incoming calls relating to real estate deals.
- Manage and monitor lease administration from both the sides of landlord and tenant.
- Maintain and organize real estate documents, agreements and lease records.
- Track and monitor payments and obligations.
- Coordinate with real estate attorneys in handling legal issues.
- Handle multiple real estate and construction projects.
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
- Assist and support a team of real estate agents in capturing new business.
- Support real estate administrator in handling sales, leasing and rental activities.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative tasks
- Knowledge of basic computer skills to track and monitor leads and feedback
- Working knowledge of social media for monitoring and advertising purposes
- Administrative, accounting and marketing experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time as well as prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with buyers, sellers, real estate agents and repair persons both verbally and in writing
- People-oriented, dedicated to customer service, extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently but also follow the instruction of lead real estate agents