- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Greet clients and make them feel comfortable, both in person and over the phone.
- Directing communications between colleagues and customers, organizing schedules and events, entering data, bookkeeping, maintaining office equipment.
- Provide recommendations according to customer needs or preferences.
- Provide essential overview to potential clients, such as services and range of pricing.
- Maintain social media account and respond to clients enquiries.
- Organizing, preparing and submission of completed paper works to related governmental organizations.
- Ensure client records are up to date.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience operating online solutions such as google drive.
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements and would love to join us, please submit your application.
Application closes by the end of the month.