To provide administrative assistance to the Group Government Affairs Director and carry out a variety of activities as assigned.
• Monitoring the office incoming/outgoing correspondence and taking action when necessary to ensure accuracy and punctuality in circulating mail.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Developing agendas for meetings, attending the meetings as directed and recording the minutes.
• Prepares memos and presentations and creates briefing materials for meetings.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Age: 21 – 30 years old
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree and above
• At least 2-5 years’ experience on the same field.
• Nationality: Arab nationals except Kuwaiti, Egyptian and Iraqi
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Arabic
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task