Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administration of the credit control notification to ensure our customers are advised of any outstanding balance
- Handling the inbound balance inquiries from internal and external customers
- Administration of the internal processes regarding the management of customers pending lapse
- Take ownership of the inquiries and liaise between departments/suppliers/intermediaries to provide a ‘seamless service’ to customers
- Take accountability for the daily administrative tasks required per set service standards and process parameters.
- Ensure that receipts from customers are being processed on a daily basis in line with agreed processes and service targets
- Labor Card
- Appropriate level of experience in credit control function or similar account management specialist role, ideally within the insurance industry
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and communicating with them in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Highly numerate with the ability to process financial data quickly, and strong attention to detail
- Track record of working effectively within a team environment.
- Must have worked extensively With Excel
- Immediate Joiners
- Must have a Sponsorship visa with 7 months validity on documents