• Processing suppliers’ invoices and payments both based on contracts or on ad hoc basis
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to booking/payment, as per
company’s internal policy and VAT compliance
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
• Assist in month end/ year end closing
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and
accepted accounting practices
• Communicating with both Internal & External customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
• Accounting degree
• 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division quickly and accurately
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
• Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
• Previous exposure to Oracle financials desirable.