- Achieve commercial targets as laid out by your Line Manager and Department Head on an annual basis, including the revenue target specific to main contracting, a percentage of which will be allocated to this position specifically.
- Proactively approach new and existing clients with compelling propositions to maximize revenue opportunities in all respective areas with the support of your Line Manager and Department Head.
- Create annualized account development plans for all organizer clients allocated
- Ensure all respective client engagement and activities are inserted in CRM on timely manner, to give full visibility of each customer.
- Take ownership of all quotations through the CPQ system and ensure invoicing including scripting to organizers is completed in a timely manner.
- Support the customer service centre via the acquisition of exhibitor information for outbound support and maximizing all related revenue opportunities
- Work with your Line Manager to understand any skill gaps and action through related training as required.
- You may need to travel within the UAE for site and client meetings, all of which activity will be as per the employee handbook including the reimbursement of any related expenses
- Bachelor’s degree or Vocational diploma certification in Event Management is preferable.
- Min of 3 years’ experience in exhibition services, ideally in main contracting.
- A structured approach to time management.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Consultative customer interaction.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- Excellent English – both written and spoken, other languages an advantage.