- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Detailed job works will be discussed during interview but we would like the candidate to handle overall back office works, focussing primarily on finance.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.
- An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.