- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Managing book keeping; office inventory, petty cash and ensure proper closing on a daily basis.
- Assist with month end closing and financial reports preparation.
- Prepare VAT return and ensure that VAT is filed timely; Ensure compliance with the KSA law.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Reconcile bank transactions.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Good knowledge in finance, accounting,budgeting, cost control principles; VAT filing and Taxation in KSA.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, advance skills in MS Excel are a plus
- Exceptional attention to details and can do attitude, proactive in communication.
- Can works under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to learn, explore and suggest on how to improve the process.
- Immediate Joiners.