- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.
- A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.
- Has a marketing knowledge