- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data & preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in accounting or finance.
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Payroll.
- Current knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of cash management, banking, and treasury functions.
- Should have good communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Saudi Nationality is a must