NOTE: You Must Be Available In The UAE To Apply.
Send CV to: [email protected]
- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.