- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.