COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ!
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.