- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.