- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.