- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.