AX CAPITAL Real Estate is looking for a Accountant to join our team to support the rapid growth of the organisation. We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities that will make up the job role are:
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
Only Candidates within UAE, will be considered.