- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.