- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.