The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
1) Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
2) Processing transactions, issuing cheques, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
3) Preparing financial reports
4) Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
5) Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
6) Salary commensurate with experience
1) B.Com / M.Com
2) Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
3) Prior UAE experience is preferred
4) Good communication skills in English and Hindi
5) Must be willing to work 6 days a week
6) Knowledge of accounting software is a must