Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Safeguards Company’s assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile inter-company accounts monthly to update the company records.
- Coordinates with the banks to ensure that appropriate arrangement available to manage company cash requirements.
- Prepares & monitors daily cash position reports to have an online cash balance.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation reports to ensure book balances match the bank balances.
- Prepares & analyzes monthly fixed asset depreciation schedule, employee end of service
- benefits, vacation leave, airfare provisions, prepayment schedules and
- corresponding amortization to charge the correct monthly expenses.
- Process and record vendor payables as well as arrange the schedule of payment to vendors during the month to pay the vendor on time.
- Assist in processing the accounting system receipt of materials from foreign & local purchase orders, and inventory transactions such as stock transfers and various issuance to update the company’s inventory stock record.
- Process billing invoices for maintenance contracts to invoicing the customer on time.
- VAT & Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Saudi Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- 1-3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Good understanding of the policies, procedures & work methods.
- Basic understanding of the laws & regulations.
- Basic report writing skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in MS Office, and related accounting & business tools.