- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Proven command of negotiation skills to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.