- To check all the expenses related to manpower like, residency renewal, Health insurance, license etc.,
- To verify and process the deduction for Telephone/Mobile bills
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger
- Prepare monthly journal entries and adjustments, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- Prepare monthly cost allocations, financial statements reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of intercompany entries and other control accounts.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employee accruals, other accruals, and prepaid expenses
- Assist in Closing financial statements monthly
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and schedules forming part of month closure and yearend audit requirement.
- Assist with compliance reporting for Internal, Statutory auditors and local agencies
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.