❖ Job Title: Accountant (Saudi National Only).
Telecommunications and Satellite Communication.
❖ Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
▪ Maintaining accounting records on a daily basis.
▪ Carrying out financial transactions and analysis.
▪ Processing accounts payable and receivable.
▪ Preparing profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
▪ Performing account reconciliations.
▪ Maintaining the assets and liabilities of the company.
▪ Supervising all the accounting functions in the department.
▪ Reviewing expenses incurred.
▪ Maintaining general ledgers.
▪ Preparing tax filing and returns.
▪ Planning accounting budget.
▪ Resolving accounting anomalies
▪ Aiding Auditors in preparation of the audit process.
▪ Assisting in the preparation of yearly closing statements.
▪ Supporting the Payroll Coordinator in payroll administration tasks.
▪ Preparing monthly financial statements.
▪ Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
❖ Qualifications / Skills:
▪ Demonstrate an excellent understanding of financial and accounting principles.
▪ Knowledge working with Microsoft Office Tools.
▪ Good with numbers and calculations.
▪ Excellent time management skills.
▪ Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
▪ Good organizational skills.
▪ Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to solve complex problems.
▪ Language Skills – Minimum Professional Proficiency in English and Native or Bilingual Proficiency in Arabic.
❖ Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
▪ High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.