- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.