- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Proven command of negotiation skills to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.