· Monthly accounting and reporting services for clients, including on boarding, proposals and client relationship management
· Assist with the implementation of accounting, inventory, and CRM systems for clients
· Assist with adhoc excel report building both internally and for clients
· Assist with the accounting operations of Rethink, including internal month end close and reporting on time
· Assist in review existing contracts, accounting systems and procedures to advice clients and internal teams on timely invoicing
· Consistently keep abreast of latest developments and implication of VAT & IFRS
· Assist in VAT compliance function, including performing VAT filings and training outsourced staff
· Provide support on VAT returns by reviewing work of outsourced team
· Assist and support Finance Managers on business plans and forecasts if necessary
· Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures throughout the service offering
· Assist in the system implementation, data migration for internal companies
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong Accounting skills and team management experience
- Relationship management experience
- Financial Modelling and advance excel skills
- At least 5-8 years of experience in accounting or business advisory.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Excellent technical and systems skill.
- High level of communication skills.
- Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality.
- Self-confident and very proactive.
- Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines.