- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Prepare the P&L Monthly for trading division.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Responsible for petty cash.
- Enters all expenses in the system for monthly closing.
- Prepare vendor’s payments.
- Reconciliation for all payments with banks.
- Assist the Chief Accountant with reports & day-to-day tasks as needed.
- Record all credit sales collection.
- Prepare monthly account payable report for payment.
- Prepares monthly sales collection and commission report.
- Record LC payments.
- Records bank & finance charge.
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.
- Oracle Fusion
- SAP Business One