This role will be responsible for independent performance of professional accounting and administrative tasks. The incumbent will also take care of maintaining the centralized revenue and expenditure accounts of the business unit.
- Manage all accounting transactions- billing expenses and revenue recognition & Application of receipts
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Hold basics of work information about KSA taxes rules (VAT-WHT).
- Follow-up on receivables collection
- Bank reconciliations and cash management & Daily cash mentoring in Oracle
- Inter-company reconciliations and follow-up
- Assist in formulation of work measures to maximize efficiency and cost savings
- Ensure that records for internal and external audits are prepared
- Assisting the preparation of monthly performance reports
- Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting in KSA market
Strong computer skills (MS office)
Bilingual (verbal and written in both English and Arabic)
Communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in a computerized accounting environment, ERP Oracle Application an advantage
Full accounting knowledge with reference to the KSA labor law
Deadline-Oriented – Attention to Detail- Time Management