- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Proven command of negotiation skills to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.