- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a proven track record of academic or work experience in the Finance sector.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.