- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.