1. Handles independently the assigned division’s accountants, namely: * Processing payment voucher * Check preparation, recording transactions, maintenance of general & subsidiary ledgers
2. Analyzes records of financial transactions to determine accuracy and competences of entries, using computer.
3. Prepare financial statements.
4. Ensures that propriety of cash receipts account are promptly distributed/ classified.
5. Ensures also that daily cash receipts are promptly deposited in due course.
6. Processes payments/checks after verifying the validity, completeness, and correctness ofsupporting documents including compliance with contract/POs terms & conditions.
7. Ensures that the appropriate accounts are charged according to the Chart of Accounts.
8. Ensures that Company account controls are fully complied with prior to sending checks to the Group Financial Controller for approval.
9. Handle quarries of signatories regarding disbursement made.
10. Handle queries of suppliers, lessors, andvendors with regard to billing and their accounts.
11. Maintain all accounting records in proper order and ensure that they are constantly updated.
12. Prepare draft division’s month-end and year-end financial statements.
13. prepares financial statements and financial reports
1- Minimum 5 years of Experience
2- Knowledge of professional standards including accounting and financial reporting standards
3- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
4- Knowledge of investment fund management, bond sales, utility accounting, budgeting and debt management
5- Ability to analyze, interpret and report research findings, recommendations and actions on complex financial, private or governmental and economic data
6- Prepare difficult and complex financial and administrative report