- Handling the Monthly receivable Balance report to SFA (Corporate & Insurance).
- Submission of Insurance Company Statements and reports with Statements to collectors – Monthly basis.
- Preparation of Monthly data for default customers to be followed up by Synergy team.
- Sending and updating monthly statement of accounts to the customers.
- Payment of broker commission.
- Preparation incentive to DSF team.
- Preparation of receivable report for the dashboard.
- Resolving queries of Individual customers with CRM, Synergy and Legal teams.
- Follow up on payments for legal customers.
- Review and Verification of Total Loss Motor Claim files.
- Preparation of Bad debt provision schedule
- Bachelor degree in Accounting /Finance
- Open to Fresh Graduates or minimum of 1-2 year of accounting experience
- Fluency in English, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Attention to details
- Must be a Kuwaiti National