- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.