(1)Managing the day-to-day interactions with internal and external clients concerning marketing support
(2) Maintain close working relationship with counterparts and key stakeholders in the company and department to ensure smooth operations of the marketing strategy
(3) Deployment and reporting on marketing activities.
· Propose and agree on budget allocation and be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered within budgets within agreed timeframes.
· Lead the daily interactions with retailers, subsidiaries and departments within the company and provide the marketing support when needed and/or requested.
· Establish great working relationships with colleagues in the company and the marketing team to ensure clarity of positioning, and ensure effective translation of the marketing strategy and operational plan.
· Work as part of an integrated Marketing team to agree on appropriate media channels, develop campaign media strategies and deliver the highest priority campaigns.
· Ensure collaborative relationships with creative resources, both in-house and from agencies to optimize output.
· Manage the development of relevant, integrated and cost-effective cross media marketing initiatives.
· Evaluate and learn through ensuring appropriate analysis and measurement of campaigns.
· Check that all marketing and communication activities are compliant with Brand guidelines.
· Manage and mitigate risks and resolve and escalate issues as required.
· Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant.
· Contribute to the development of annual strategic marketing plans to enable the marketing team to make appropriate marketing investment decisions.
· Carry out and perform other related duties as specified and when required and assigned by the Line Manager to improve or enhance the efficiency of department’s work and performance.
Minimum 5-7 years experience in marketing (with at least 4 in supervisory role).