Account Manager – FX
- Use existing/new portfolio and network to generate new business.
- Achieve or outperform the KPI set by the Head of Department.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with leads, clients and all internal or external partners.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with high net worth investors and maintain a good and professional relationship with existing clients by continuous interactions and handling their queries on timely manner.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Identify and map business strengths and client requirements to effectively assist them.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of the firm’s sales goals and profitability.
- Educate and train prospective clients about the company’s products, the markets and the trading platform to convert them to active clients.
- Assist all leads gathered through marketing or other connection to understand the process and regulatory requirements of the company.
- Update all information on all leads you have on back office system, starting with profile notes and continuing with updates after each meeting and calls.
- If account is introduced to other jurisdiction, make sure regulators requirements are met.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the finance and FX industry.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes of the firm.