When it comes to taking care of business here at Vodafone – we’ve got it covered. Our Enterprise Operations manages our company’s business customers, offering fixed, mobile, and converged services to any business. So, whether you’re a budding start up or a seasoned multinational corporation – we’re always on hand to help. When it comes to the nitty gritty of the job – our Enterprise employees handle a large variety of accounts day to day. This could be from a single business mobile connection to Global strategic network connectivity contracts worth 100’s of millions. Talk about varied! The exciting possibilities and opportunities are truly unbounded when it comes to working as part of the Vodafone Enterprise team. You could be working to help revolutionize how Qatar businesses and public sector institutions are confidently connected. Or even become a part of our Group Enterprise team, ensuring Global businesses stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. The bottom line is – we’re poised and ready to shape the future. Are you ready to help us?
Role purpose: Account Management Supervisor is a leading role to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services for existing customers he’s Personally contacts and secures new opportunities especially for the top 50 accounts as he has to assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals & contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
With us you will:
- Demonstrates products and services to existing customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs as he must make sure that the customer is regularly updated with the new products that can help them to run their businesses smoothly
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives & SR sales schedule, receive and report on all sales leads
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Supervise sales representatives and SR sales
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective Customers in the assigned territory/market segment to secure our account base revenue & generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing, creates & manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions based on company directions and instructions.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions & required training as well
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree from any of the stream
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the telecom or any related sector.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Vast knowledge in changing technologies and trends in IT sector with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market and persuasive and goal oriented
- Ability to do multi-tasking, prioritizing and manage team efficiently.