- Teaching Mathematics curriculum to SPSP trainees
- Working with other team members to prepare resources for the Mathematics program including, but not limited to, revision materials, test question banks or other remedial resources
- Monitoring student progress and analysing test results to address weak areas
- Conducting remedial and or make-up lessons
- Marking and Invigilating exams
- Substitution of other faculty members in cases of absence
- Following and encouraging trainees to follow SPSP rules and regulations
- Preparing lesson plans and following prescribed pacing schedules for curriculum
- Attending team meetings as required
- BA or BSc Mathematics
- IELTS Band 6 or TOEFL 550 or equivalent
- 3 years in a teaching role preferably in a vocational or higher education institution
- Experience in a technical context desirable
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to help others and to meet staff and student needs and is ready to follow directions.
- Initiative: Seeks to learn and recognize work procedures and policies and knows how to locate information.
- Reliability and independence
- Utilizes and collaborates with SPSP departments e.g. operations, support services, student affairs, etc.
- Exhibits effective email communication
- Exhibits attention to detail and accuracy
- Punctual and maintains professional attitude, behavior, and appearance
- Exhibits eagerness to remain up to date on trends and best practices in the industry and demonstrates desire for continuous professional development in his area
- Exhibits proper business conduct, integrity, and work ethics in handling sensitive assessment materials and trainee data