- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Through knowledge about central, Split and Window air conditioner.
- They perform Periodic maintenance work on cooling units.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They clean blowers, coils and top up gas as required.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and chilled water supply systems.
- Documentation of service or repaired air conditioner should be done.
ITI or 12th Pass with Air Conditioner Certification.