We are looking for a creative detail-oriented Architect / Interior Designer / 3D Visualizer to be part of our fast-growing team.
- Work on concepts from scratch, architectural 3D modeling, camera animation, high end rendering of visuals (exterior, interior and product close ups) and walk-through projects.
- Collaborate with other team members to establish goals and deliver on time.
- Modify designs and plans to meet client needs.
- Capable of coming up with creative concepts.
- Create plans and drawings which outline the architectural design of the project.
- Create new 2D & 3D designs as per the brief received from the client.
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings.
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Read and understand 2D, 3D drawings & AutoCAD drawings.
- Provide alternative design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Experience in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Vray, Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Rendering with Corona and/or Vray and/or Lumion.
- Proven post-qualification experience in producing high-quality architectural / interior and exterior 3D high end renders.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor degree in Architecture / Interior Design.
- Language: Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Presentation Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Determination to improve and will to grow.
- Self managed.