Supervise construction projects and provide quality assurance that completed work is in
compliance with the plans and specifications.
• Maintain accurate records and reports related to the project.
• Act as point of contact and coordinate directly with general contractor and negotiate change
• Monitor progress against accepted construction schedule and review the Contractor’s
• Assess the progress and inform the Project client in case of delay.
• Direct, assist and monitor the performance of Construction Inspection and Office
• Oversee field site activities and provide technical advice on construction and design.
• Discuss deviations from specified construction materials and procedures with Engineer-
• Regularly review and approve contract submittals and payment applications to contractors.
• Participate in contract close-out activities.
• Conduct regular progress meetings with the contractor and appropriate personnel and report
on any issues, as necessary.
• manage and plan project timelines, budgets and staffing.
• create and interpret digital blueprints and structure plans.
• inspect construction project sites for safety and efficiency.
• calculate project costs and create budgets for construction.
• design project proposals and record incidents or errors
• provide guidance to the construction and materials staff.
• collaborate with construction and design professionals.
• study environmental effects of projects and installations
– Knowledge of project management methods. Technical report writing
– Technical report writing
– Problem solving
– Communication skills
- English language