- Review and approve Purchase requests and Purchase Orders (PO’s) with requirements within the authorized limit as per the DoA.
- Facilitate immediate processing and approval of purchase requests to ensure timely supply and delivery of goods.
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with the suppliers to ensure that the value for money and excellent level of service.
- Follow-up and expedite with supply chain team, collection; and the Vendors/Suppliers supply and delivery of materials to ensure timely delivery of goods and services as and when required.
- Maintain vendor database and establish business relationships with potential new vendors to maintain the widest variety of sources of supply
- Oversees preparation and submittal of materials required in coordination with the operation & construction managers in accordance with scheduled and planned maintenance.
- To ensure payment terms are managed and optimized in order to improved cash flow and a significant reduction in deposit invoices.
- To receive invoices from suppliers and verify them against PO & delivery receipts.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors.
- Supports and maintain good working relations with all functional departments.
- Make plans to develop staffs by internal/on-job training. Enhance subordinates’ well-being and capability through training and give opportunities.
- Direct the development and oversee the implementation of operational policies covering all areas of supply chain activities in order for all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers
- Ensure the effective achievement of supply chain functional objectives through the leadership of the team – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or any related field.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or Head of Procurement.
- proficient in Microsoft office.