- Writing marketing and promotional briefs.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agency and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Compiling marketing strategies
- Demonstrate safe behavior and support company goals in a continuous improvement process.
Any other duties instructed by the GM of Sales&Marketing
- Age must be 30 years old or above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business administration or equivalent and with Master’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in same role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexible and can work with different kinds of culture group.
- A good head for the business
- Strong organizational and Team-working skills
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Ability to think creatively and innovation.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Self-confidence to sell ideas and brief departments and the marketing team
Fluency in English and Arabic language.