Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carry out full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Instruct and guide when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
Educationوظيفة طب أسرة : اكمال التدريب في نفس التخصص طب أسرة و مجتمع